BOP coverage protects your company’s buildings and everything inside it. In some instances, you may be covered for stolen or damaged business property within 100 feet of your building. If your customer or client were to get injured in your parking lot, medical bills and other financial losses related to the injury may be covered by your BOP as well. Make sure that you check your policy and talk to your agent about the need to purchase extra coverage.
There are other outdoor hazards in which you might want to purchase additional coverage, however. Here are a few instances:
- Extensive Landscaping: Does your business have extensive landscaping that would be expensive to replace or restore if it is damaged or vandalized? You definitely need extra coverage! Consider getting outdoor property insurance coverage.
- Outdoor Furniture and Fixtures: Also consider outdoor property coverage if you have tables, chairs, lights, and other fixtures outside your physical property.
- Carrying Offsite Equipment: If your business involves rental of equipment and supplies, you should consider getting off-premises and property-in-transit insurance coverage.
- Outdoor Signage: For outdoor signage that isn’t attached to your building, you should consider getting covered for mechanical breakdown or outdoor signage.
- Outdoor Antenna, Satellite Dishes, or Fences: consider getting coverage for outdoor property or mechanical breakdown if you have expensive equipment outside your building or office.
Business is a great source of income. That is why you should ensure that there are more cash inflows than outflows. With the right business insurance, you are getting financial protection against the many hazards your business face every day.
Valencia Insurance Group offers business insurance that will give you a peace of mind while running your business. We have affordable coverages that will fit your budget. Get a quote from us by clicking here. Or you may call us at (772) 344-8899 or visit us today.